Dr Susan McGoldrick

22nd December 2016
Written by a carer at The Bush Doctors

Dr Susan McGoldrick was my late fathers Doctor for many years. She was always very patient and thorough and she always made you feel at ease and not rush you whenever the need arose to see her. Even after my Father passed away about 5 years ago i have always remembered her with fondness as she was the best Doctor he had ever had. Unfortunately she was not my Doctor as i live a long way away but she did see me on a few occasions as an emergency patient and i was always grateful to her for looking after my Father so well. I was saddened to learn that she is no longer at the surgery and i hope that she is okay herself.

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Bush Doctors

Dr Susan McGoldrick was my GP at the Bush Doctors for many years. She was simply the best GP ever, really miss her. She always gave her full attention and made me feel cared for. She have such an incredible depth of knowledge that she would take time to clearly explain any condition I had fully. It won't be easy to find another GP like her.

24th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Bush Doctors

Dr Mcgoldrick was my GP from 2001 until 13th March 2015 at Bush Doctors W12. Dr McG was amazing, kind and patient. Not just a number or a body needing to be fixed. You will be missed. Thank you for the continuity of care.

Short link to review Dr Susan McGoldrick: http://iwgc.net/eemp2