Dr Susan McDevitte

17th February 2016
Written by a patient at Bishopgate Medical Centre

I had my first appointment with Dr McDevitte yesterday Tuesday 16th Feb 2016. The first impressions were very positive, she was very polite, easy to speak to, she listened carefully and I could not fault her in any way. Due to this being my first meeting with Dr McDevitte we had to run through several years of previous meds and issues that I had. I felt I could be open, honest and she responded very well and put me at ease completely. The 10 minute appointment over-ran to almost 25 minutes but at no time did I feel rushed or that I was a nuisance. I must apologise to the other patients who I delayed. I found Dr McDevitte to be very thorough, engaging, asking my views about the treatment. I can't praise her enough because I know many people in other practices have some horrendous experiences with rude and uncaring GP's. Given the fact that I have difficulty with my speech, at no time did I feel embarrassed or misunderstood. Dr McDevitte is like a younger version of Dr Benstead who is also an outstanding GP. I feel very fortunate to have joined the Bishopgate Practice because the service I have had from the GP's has been overwhelmingly positive.

30th September 2015
Written by a patient at Bishopgate Medical Centre

Very caring doctor who really does care about her patients

Short link to review Dr Susan McDevitte: http://iwgc.net/efui8