Dr Susan Hanger

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Limes Medical Centre

Dr Hanger is indeed the most caring and understanding doctor I have ever met. I have had several problems over the years and she has always shown the utmost empathy and helped me no end to get through trauma both medical and counselling . Appointments are never rushed, she always gives you all the time you need. I cannot rate this lady high enough. I condider myself to be very fortunate indeed to be under her care.

19th June 2016
Written by a carer at Limes Medical Centre

DR hanger is a very kind lady.My son has learning difficulties,but is physically well.Never needs to see a Doctor.However for the last two years,Dr Hanger has taken it upon herself without me asking for a visit,to come & see my son to see if he needs help.He was found to have high blood pressure,& thanks to Doctor Hanger,he is now on the the appropriate medication. Doctor Hanger is a caring understanding lady & I wouldn't want any other Doctor to treat him.He trusts her,as do I,& it takes a lot to gain my son's trust. I would recommend this lovely Doctor. I thank her for her kindness & understanding. What more can I say..Just hope she can stay my son's Doctor.

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Limes Medical Centre

I love Dr. Hanger! Apart from being amazing and beautiful, she listens to you and treats you with sympathy and empathy. Lucky Abouharb, is all I can say :)

Doctors working at Limes Medical Centre