Dr Sunil Zachariah

16th May 2022

Dr Zachariah has been very thorough with trying to get to the cause of my condition. He has been understanding, caring and listened so he could advice different treatments. I would recommend family and friends to see him when required.

3rd January 2022

......A breath of fresh air, someone who listens, understands, clearly explains and is totally professional. I cannot thank Dr. Zachariah enough for the diagnosis and treatment plan which he gave me for a condition I have been suffering with for over 20 years which had recently become severe and acute. He takes a simple, logical step by step approach, explaining his reasons throughout, he doesn't push you into unnecessary costly tests and procedures and professionally advises and ultimately treats the problem. Once again, many thanks Dr. Zachariah, you have really given me a new lease of life.......

Written by a private patient at The Montefiore Hospital
29th October 2021

Dr Sunil Zachariah is the best doctor I have ever had in UK. When I arrived I was quite scared because I didn't know what was wrong with me, and he listened to me, he advised me and supported me. And the most important thing, he explained everything very careful and using simple vocabulary for me to understand everything. He always makes me feel very comfortable. He is very professional and he is a very knowledgeable doctor. Thanks of him, I know what I have, what to expect and I am very happy with my medication. I am feeling much better and happy. I trust him and I will never change him. Thank you for everything Dr Zachariah.

26th July 2021

Dr Zachariah quite lierally saved my life. I had been ill and growing sicker for years when I went to see him in 2019. I had been visiting my doctors for years begging them to listen to my symptoms but nothing was ever done just the same blood tests over and over that always came back normal and I was told there was nothing wrong. At that point I was incredibly unwell with debilitating fatigue, sevre cold intolerance and I was unable to eat and had lost dramatic amounts of weight along with a myraid of other awful symptoms. I was desperate and did my own research and with advice had private bloods done that showed very suboptimal/under normal levels that doctors still classified as 'ok'. Dr Zachariah was kind, attentive and listened to everything I had to say and straight away confirmed what I thought was wrong with me stating that my bloods where definitely not normal. He had knowledge of my rare condition - that I have discovered from research and others with my condition is incredibly hard to get recognised due to lack of knowledge - and ran extensive blood tests covering all basis and started me on medication right away. When I failed to show improvement and worsened he was quick to reassure me and prescribe a different drug that most doctors would refuse to offer. I began to improve straight away and recovered my ability to eat and started my recovery journey. I don't know what I would have done without him and his wisdom in treating me and am horrified to think what would have happened to me had I not had the fortune to see him. I couldn't recommend him more.

• Endocrinology