Dr Sumeet Sharma

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

At St Peter's Hospital I had an angiogram, that highlighted I required 2 stents in the arteries other than the main artery - 25 August 2017. Admittedly, the nurse Joanne got me out of the gloomy mood I was in and Dr Feroz Darwani, made the whole procedure go smoothly. The team that assisted him were professional and polite. My apology I do not recall all their names - what will we do once all these ethnically European, Asian, African, professionals leave. I was prescribed medication and the first stent was implanted by Dr S Sharma (CARD) on the 31st August 2017. This approx. 45 min procedure was carried without any anxiety on my part; as the Dr besides being proficient in his field displayed excellent bedside manners, both during and after the procedure. In the absence of a carer I spent the night at the hospital and full credit to the day and night nursing staff, I was constantly monitored, kept at ease by their patience, positive attitude and the smooth transition between the night and day nurses.

Short link to review Dr Sumeet Sharma: http://iwgc.net/efnfu