Dr Sulleman Moreea

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

4th May 2019
Written by a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary

I am very surprised and disappointed to read the review given of Dr Sulleman Moreea apparently working in Renfrewshire. I realise that this may refer to a different consultant and am puzzled that Dr Moreea was named as working in Scotland in 2018 ( though I suppose he may have a connection there I don't know. What I do know is that Dr Sulleman Moreea who is a consultant Hematologist at Bradford Royal Infirmary and The Yorkshire Clinic should not be confused with this individual. He is an excellent, very knowledgeable, very people centred individual with a wealth of knowledge. His whole team, guided by him, are of the same ilk. He has done much groundbreaking work and research and in his own time is a very generous supporter of communities overseas in need of help in developing good quality services. I am one of his patients, with a chronic liver condition, and could not be happier to have him as my consultant.

22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Alexandra Hospital

I was given an appointment to see Dr Moreea at my local hospital as part of the waiting list initiative. When I met Dr Moreea he spoke to me for about five minutes before telling me he had come to the end of his knowledge and could not help me. Now I had never seen this man before so how could he have come to the end of his knowledge? He said he was going to get my GP to send me somewhere to see someone else who could maybe help. I repeatedly asked where but he would not give a straight answer. I also tried to explain what other consultants had told me and he turned and told me that this was not my problem and don’t mention it again and put it out of my head. My GP received the letter but refused to refer me as it was to Gastro again. Dr Moreea was contacted to see if he could help but his reply was basically no I can’t help she needs to talk to her GP. As a result I had to pay to see a private Gastroenteroligist who diagnosed my problem and it was what Dr Moreea said it most definitely wasn’t. Maybe if Dr Moreea had listened to me he would have figured the problem out. I found Dr Moreea to be very dismissive and he did not listen to anything I had to say. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Nearest Gastroenterologists