Dr Sukhbinder Noorpuri

16th September 2016
Written by a patient at White Horse Surgery

Really liked this doctor. He is very kind, listened well and was very helpful.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

I went to see him just once. Although he didn't have my full medical information I explained him my long-term condition and problem I was having at that time. He gave me prescription but I wanted to make sure that the drug won't make more harm than good because of my condition. He just said take it. But I didn't trust him and didn't take it because I read the leaflet and I was expecting a baby. He didn't even ask me if I may be pregnant! If I did take it it would harm the foetus. This Dr may have won many awards but I think he should work in research and not with people. I don't trust him and I don't recommend him.

27th October 2015
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Excellent doctor. Always very caring and listens well. Nothing is too much trouble. Offers very good quality care. Well liked by all his patients!

2nd October 2015
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Dr Noorpuri is an excellent doctor, always very thorough and understanding. He takes time to listen and discuss any treatment.