dr-sudhakar-mangam
Be the first to review Write a review

Mr Sudhakar Mangam

I am working as a Consultant General Surgeon at QEQM Hospital. I qualified in India in 1998 and completed my Surgical Training in 2002. I was awarded Masters in General Surgery from the prestigious University of Health Sciences, India in 2002 I achieved the Intercollegiate FRCS General Surgery (Exit Exam) in 2011 and Fellowship of European Board of Surgery (Coloproctology) in 2013. I have over 15 years experience in General Surgery both emergency and elective. In the last 10 years I have trained in laparoscopic colorectal surgery and my practice includes all aspects of coloproctology including bowel cancer, haemorrhoids, fissures, fistula in ano, inflammatory bowel disease etc. I also have special interest in Pelvic Floor Disorders. In addition I carry out a full spectrum of General Surgical procedures including Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies, laparoscopic and open hernia repairs, pilonidal sinus surgery etc.