Dr Sudath Talpahewa

Written by a NHS patient at Dr Sirisena
18th February 2021

Yesterday I had the second immunisation for my baby and it was with the doctor Sudath. He said that the vaccine will be in both legs because they are following a protocol. I agree with it. He started with the first one in the right leg and he specified that the secong sering will go in the left leg but he did it with the same sering in the left leg. Since yesterday my baby is very fussy, she is crying a lot and the spot where she had the vaccine (where he used the sering that was for the right leg) is red and hot and feels hard when touching. It didn't happen first time with the nurse. This is unacceptable because you can't do such mistakes as a doctor. I'm very disappointed and if her situation doesn't go better I will definitely take measures.

Written by a patient at Dr Sirisena
7th October 2020

So rude, unsympathetic and unprofessional mannerism. As a health professional I have never come across such a doctor, he should not be practising and should be reported to the GMC.

Written by a patient at Dr N. Sirisena
7th October 2020

Absolutely rude, non sympathetic and is unprofessional. I am very upset every time I have been attended by this Gp and will be moving due to this. Great shame as some other doctors are very good.

Short link to review Dr Sudath Talpahewa: http://iwgc.net/ee2a3