Dr Subir Bali

14th October 2016

Disappointing to see an orthopedic specialist who didn't help me at all.

22nd October 2015

Performed a small operation. Carefully explained everything to me and did a good job.

13th September 2015

Unfortunately very disappointed with the care received from Dr Bali. He has great recommendations & reviews but I am changing my Dr as my condition has worsened & he has not referred me to the specialists I need.

13th May 2015

Dr Bali is excellent as he listens and considers the patients contributions and does not waste time when he sees you, so he tends to keep to his schedule but is quite prepared to spend additional time where necessar.

3rd February 2015

I can think of no constructive suggestions that would improve the level of quality or care and professionalism Dr. Bali practices, which comprised of clarity, honesty, calm and very careful listening with attention to detail both in the listening and in resulting advise or questions to better chose the advise he would give. In every follow up appointment Dr. Bali was well prepared and immediately picked up the essense of issues left perhaps unresolved or attached to a requisit of change for me to deal with that was suggested or provided for in the previous meeting.

Short link to review Dr Subir Bali: http://iwgc.net/eex9v