Dr Stuart Booth

• Anaesthetics and ITU

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Before my surgery I had a conversation with Dr Stuart Booth, as I was worried about the effects of the anaesthetic and pain relief, this was due to a history of constant sickness after surgery, resulting in overstaying in hospital. Dr Booth listened to my concerns and made a pain relief plan tailored for my needs, this resulted in no pain, no sickness and discharge the following day, absolutely delighted. Thank you so much Dr Booth.

22nd September 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Lovely bloke. Very calm and totally reassuring manner. He talked through exactly what was going to happen before, during and after surgery. The injections and anaesthetic part is where I was most worried by Dr Stuart assuaged all my fears. Thank you for making the whole thing a very positive experience.

19th September 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Dr Booth explained everything very clearly and put me at ease. I received excellent care during my stay.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Very thoughtful, polite, knowledgeable and professional . Put me at ease before my operation and also checked on my after the operation really lovely

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

He was patient, had explained everything thoroughly. He visited me post opp. and took time discussing my case, something he did not really need to do

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists