Dr Stuart Booth

• Anaesthetics and ITU

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Very thoughtful, polite, knowledgeable and professional . Put me at ease before my operation and also checked on my after the operation really lovely

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

He was patient, had explained everything thoroughly. He visited me post opp. and took time discussing my case, something he did not really need to do

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Came in prior to my operation to explain what was going to happen once I was taken to the anaesthetic room, what could possibly be done during thenoperation and what would happen after. Felt confident and comfortable when in the anaesthetic room. Once I was in my room, Dr Booth came in to see how I was doing and explained what happened when I was taken to the recovery room, all a very pleasant experience!!

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

He came to see me before my op and put me totally at ease, said what was going to happen and asked if I was concerned about anything. After the op he came to reassure me that everything had gone to plan, He is a lovely man with excellent manners and very professional, I highly recommend him.

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Dr Booth was extremely caring and put me at ease before and after surgery. He answered all the questions I had and was able to advise about pain relief. He even went out of his way to come and check how I was doing the next day even though he clearly wasn't actually working that day. I can't recommend him enough!

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists