Dr Stephen Wheatcroft

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

This is based on the first meeting. Efficient at extracting key information both current and historical, as the records are not located in one system the doctor did check by logging into alternative system(s) before going my concerns/expectations and deciding upon the next steps. The doctor did weigh up cost/value/risks. Overall, I was treated in a sensitive and professional manner which left me feeling confident about my health.

13th October 2016
Written by a patient at Leeds General Infirmary

Dr Wheatcroft was extremely helpful, patient, he listened and understood. He didn't belittle, prejudge or overlook a thing. He appreciated that as I have a scientific brain and that something was clearly wrong with my heart I'd like to know the specifics behind it for my own facts and interest, my reasons for this are because it's easier to rationalise ill health when you fully understand why. I cannot sing his praises enough, we need more Doctors like Dr Wheatcroft and less of the old guard who treat you like a complete layperson.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists