Dr Stephen Morris

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Without question I would recommend Dr Morris to any individual wanting to belong to an outstanding practice. Superb service throughout the whole surgery from all the Dr's, health care workers, nurses and receptionists.

27th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

I found that he listened to me, explained the issues and treatment clearly. He came across as having a caring attitude and a sense of humour.

18th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Best Doctor ever!! Listen, explain and act..... I always felt very much care by this doctor as he explain in details what could be wrong with my ilness. I always felt he does the best to make sure I have all symptoms been analysed and always go beyond for a long term assesement to make sure I will be fine later on.... Philip

27th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Although fully booked Doctor Morris decided to see me at end of his surgery after reviewing condition over the phone. Quickly diagnosed condition and prescribed relevant medication. Felt confident in his manner and approach and his explanations relieved my anxiety. Always have had excellent assistance from reception staff and other medical practitioners at the surgery and this visit was typical of the care and understanding always demonstrated.

11th April 2015
Written by a carer at The Apples Medical Centre

Dr Morris is my mother's doctor. She is 86. We went to see him together as she has not been sleeping, was feeling anxious & rather low. Dr Morris was focused & positive throughout & paid full attention to my mother's concerns. He was very attentive & understanding & was anxious to ensure that my mother had taken everything he had said on board. He made helpful suggestions & reassured my mother that she could phone the surgery & speak with him if she needed to. He also ensured that I understood her prescription so I could go through it with her at home.