Dr Stephen Morris

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Dr Morris is not the doctor to whom I am allocated but saw me at an urgent appointment. I found him amenable, understanding and approachable. At no time did I feel rushed and he answered all my questions and gave me good, constructive advice. No wonder the surgery was busy if they had all come to see him!

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Without question I would recommend Dr Morris to any individual wanting to belong to an outstanding practice. Superb service throughout the whole surgery from all the Dr's, health care workers, nurses and receptionists.

27th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

I found that he listened to me, explained the issues and treatment clearly. He came across as having a caring attitude and a sense of humour.

18th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Best Doctor ever!! Listen, explain and act..... I always felt very much care by this doctor as he explain in details what could be wrong with my ilness. I always felt he does the best to make sure I have all symptoms been analysed and always go beyond for a long term assesement to make sure I will be fine later on.... Philip

27th April 2015
Written by a patient at The Apples Medical Centre

Although fully booked Doctor Morris decided to see me at end of his surgery after reviewing condition over the phone. Quickly diagnosed condition and prescribed relevant medication. Felt confident in his manner and approach and his explanations relieved my anxiety. Always have had excellent assistance from reception staff and other medical practitioners at the surgery and this visit was typical of the care and understanding always demonstrated.