Dr Stephen Howell

12th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

My husband and I both see Dr Howell, who is an excellent doctor. He listens actively and is very caring, helpful, compassionate and understanding. Whether speaking to Dr Howell in person or in telephone consultations - Very highly recommended. Nothing is too much trouble for him.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Brilliant doctor can't fault hlm !

4th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

He is a very caring, kind, trustworthy doctor. I always feel satisfied and happy in my appointment with him. No matter how small the problem might be, it's definitely not a problem for him. I would strongly recommend him as a doctor to another person.

13th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

He is an excellent doctor, he treated my little girl and i. He does listen and explains things much better when i do not understand.

24th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Ryan Medical Centre

Dr HOWELL is a good doctor. I'm glad he's my doctor. He listens and explains in detail and is reassuring. His doctor/patient manner is friendly and professional. He is confident and puts you at ease. Recently I was poorly and very anxious. After his examination he immediately phoned A&E. I can't thank him enough for that. I definitely would recommend Dr Howell to any patient and I would not hesitate in seeing him again. Overall satisfaction 10 on 10.