Dr Stephen Bushby

Written by a NHS patient at Sunderland Royal Hospital
8th August 2021

Caring, respectful, proffesional and very knowledgeable doctor. He sorted my problem in a very sympathetic manner and listened intently.

13th January 2021

I had been passed around doctors and not listened to at all about pelvic pain and then I got referred to dr bushby with a letter that had completely the wrong information about me in it. For my pain I should be under gynaecology but they pushed me off and ignored my pain and so I had low expectations when being referred to dr bushby. However, he listened to me explain the reality of my pain, what the previous doctors had got wrong and then made a clear plan of action for me including fully referring me to specialists and for scans that he thought would help diagnose my pain. He has completely restored my faith in doctors and I couldn’t recommend anyone more.

1st January 2021

I had a consultation this week with Dr Bushby and was extremely impressed by his manner, knowledge and professionalism. My symptoms have been intermittent and difficult to describe but it was no problem for him.

16th October 2020

Been seeing him for the past year on the prep trial. He's always very polite and has a way of explaining risks and side effects with medication in a way you understand. Very non-judgmental and puts you at ease when talking about sexual history etc... Seems like a nice bloke too.

22nd September 2020

Listens, never judges you. Very professional. Totally trustworthy

• Genitourinary Medicine and Sexual Health

Nearest Genitourinary medicine and sexual health specialists

Short link to review Dr Stephen Bushby: http://iwgc.net/efmgo