Dr Stephen Badcock

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at Felixstowe Road Surgery

In 2010 I saw this doctor and I told him my toes did not feel they belonged to my feet as they were both sensitive and painful and he said it's arthritis.No it was not arthritis it's nerve damage due to undiagnosed diabetes and causing me to suffer.When I first joined the practice the nurse asked if there was diabetes in my family to which I replied yes and she told me that my blood sugar would be tested every year my cholesterol was checked but was it???In 2013 I went for a cholesterol blood test and I told the nurse I thought I had diabetes which was then investigated by the nurse practioner.Yes it was glucose level of 17.00 and diabetes despite this Dr Badcock told my husband I never had diabetes in 2010 but the nurse practioner said I had it for 3 years so it does not add up but I advise people not to taken a GP s word for arthritis ask for an x ray of which I did after being diagnosed but NO ARTHRITIS.

Doctors working at Felixstowe Road Surgery