Dr Stephen Alexander Newton

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Rysseldene Surgery

he is one of the best doctors my family has had since moving back to wales. Sorry to hear he had left the surgery. I wish him and his family good luck for the future.

21st July 2016
Written by a patient at Rysseldene Surgery

With Dr Newton's departure I have lost a GP and a friend. I have never had a more empathetic doctor and I wish him every success in the future.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Rysseldene Surgery

Dr Newton is one of the nicest doctors I've met for a long time. Takes the time to listen properely and you feel he really cares about you. He's not been at this surgery long and I'm glad I started to see him. I was however quite dumbstruck to be told when I phoned for an appt. with him that he has now left the surgery !! Just a couple of weeks ago apparently.. I was very disappointed at this as 'we' were in the middle of restructuring my medicines etc and I trusted him...changing things I had been on for many years . I know things change for everyone but I do wish I'd been told he was going. I'll miss him and do sincerely wish him well.

12th November 2015
Written by a patient at Rysseldene Surgery

always take the time to listen and is very polite and sincere

Short link to review Dr Stephen Alexander Newton: http://iwgc.net/egul9