Dr Stephanie Yarnell

7th April 2018
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

During one appointment i got a very sudden full erection and was making me feel very embarrassed by the bulging crotch in my jeans and i was mortified that she was blushing as she glanced at it.she was so cool under the stressful situation and just calmly offered to let me out of the rear exit saving me terrible embarrasment if I had to walk through the packed waiting room.. .phew!

15th December 2014
Written by a carer at Bodmin Road Health Centre

As the partner of a patient with long standing mental health / physical health problem I have been disappointed. I feel that at times she needs to recognise the intellect and knowledge of the patient / family and talk to them at this level. She is a very personable individual but at times I have felt that she cannot really be bothered. I may be fortunate in that my GP is amazing but overall I worry that something might be missed. As a well educated but medical lay person I have listened to her answer question about drugs that I know is just wrong. This is not a life threatening issue but perceptions matter and it does not instil one with confidence. I would worry about taking anything to her but routine, none serious conditions.

15th November 2013
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

dr yarnell is a very friendly, professional doctor, also smartly dressed and a very tidy appearance. she actually listens to what you say and tries to add her opinion even on personal matters. i was frantic after my heart attack but she always has a knack of making me feel calm. i didnt feel embarrassed during any physical exams and i actually enjoyed my appointments with her such was her friendly and always reassuring mannerisms.