Dr Stephanie Yarnell

15th December 2014
Written by a carer at Bodmin Road Health Centre

As the partner of a patient with long standing mental health / physical health problem I have been disappointed. I feel that at times she needs to recognise the intellect and knowledge of the patient / family and talk to them at this level. She is a very personable individual but at times I have felt that she cannot really be bothered. I may be fortunate in that my GP is amazing but overall I worry that something might be missed. As a well educated but medical lay person I have listened to her answer question about drugs that I know is just wrong. This is not a life threatening issue but perceptions matter and it does not instil one with confidence. I would worry about taking anything to her but routine, none serious conditions.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

i agree with the previous review, i found her to be a very knowledgable doctor, friendly mannerisms, and worked in a very smart, clean room and has a very smart, professional dress sense. she is also very attractive.

28th November 2013
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

i would recommend dr yarnell to any one of my friends or any member of my family as i think she is an excellent gp. always listens, always attentive and seems to be a very trustworthy doctor who i felt very comfortable with regardless of how personal my problems may have been. her room is always immaculate and she is always very clean and tidy looking and dressed very nice. she always greets you with a very nice friendly smile and must say she is also a very attractive woman.

18th November 2013
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

dr yarnell is a very knowledgable gp who always gives her full attention during appointments. she seemed genuinly concerned about my heart condition and always gave me the best advice she could offer. her room was very clean and she was very friendly, always looked very smartly dressed and is very attractive.

15th November 2013
Written by a patient at Bodmin Road Health Centre

dr yarnell is a very friendly, professional doctor, also smartly dressed and a very tidy appearance. she actually listens to what you say and tries to add her opinion even on personal matters. i was frantic after my heart attack but she always has a knack of making me feel calm. i didnt feel embarrassed during any physical exams and i actually enjoyed my appointments with her such was her friendly and always reassuring mannerisms.