Dr Stephanie Lamb

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

Dr Lamb is wonderful. She runs a clinic for teenagers and has helped both of my children by catching them before their illnesses became life threatening - one with anorexia and the other with anxiety. She never patronises young people, but listens carefully and ensures that they get the help they need. In her care of me she has been so thorough and effective in helping me cope with my own issues and health scares. The only problem is that it is almost impossible to get to see her, as everyone wants to!

6th March 2015
Written by a patient at Herne Hill Group Practice

Dr Stephanie Lamb is an amazing doctor to my son who came in with chest pains, she gave a very thorough examination and listened to mine and more importantly to my son's worries and gave expert advice, that was practical, constructive and useful for his short term and long term remedy. She paid utmost attention to my son's emotional balance as well as focused attention to his physical problems and ailments. Explained carefully and fully her diagnosis and did not push us out the door until we were happy and comfortably understood what care should be taken next.

Short link to review Dr Stephanie Lamb: http://iwgc.net/eegz3