Dr Stephanie de Giorgio

13th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

I can't thank Di Giorgio enough. Whether I've been for myself or with members of my family, she's goes over & above any level of care I've ever had elsewhere. A very happy & bubbly person, she's someone who clearly loves her job. A great listener & really takes time to understand your problems - nothing ever seems too much trouble. She's sometimes running a little late, but take this as a positive (she doesn't rush her patients or diagnosis just to get you out the door, as she puts her patients first). Personally I think she's a real credit to both the surgery & the profession (sounds corny I know, but it's true!!). So glad she joined my surgery! Thanks Dr De G!

23rd July 2015
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

Very competent. A most pleasant person with a good sense of humour.

31st January 2015
Written by a patient at The Cedars Surgery

One word to describe her: Amazing!! Thank you for all the care and attention you've given me over the last 7 months. I would heartily recommend you to any of my friends and family, you are a credit to your profession.

Short link to review Dr Stephanie de Giorgio: http://iwgc.net/efswa