Dr Stephanie Ansell

17th February 2015
Written by a patient at Pulteney Practice

This Doctor is outstanding. She is honest,truthful,faithful to the values of what every patient expects of the Doctors in the Pulteney Strret Practice and the Hypocratic Oath. Our entire family have sought her care and her understanding surpasses the conventions of her profession,she marries listening skills,knowledge,a particular pen chance for knowing patients needs,humanity,skill and everybody we know trusts this Doctor,loves this Doctor and absolutely agrees that Doctor Ansell embodies Faith in the system.

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Pulteney Practice

Dr Ansell has a wonderful bedside manner and goes the extra mile to help her patients. I have recommended her to several friends

17th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Pulteney Practice

Dr Ansell always makes me feel that she cares, not just professionally but personally. She has never hesitated to refer me for essential tests and scans, or made me feel a nuisance, or that I'm wasting time or resources. She has just left the practice where I have seen her for around 15 years and I'm devastated!