Dr Stellios Panayiotou

Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine Specialising in: Trauma Anaesthesia Day Surgery anaesthesia Anaesthsia for the elderly

4th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was under the care of Dr Panayiotou for a small routine operation. I'd never had a general anaesthetic before and was really nervous but his calming manner really put me at ease and kept me calm. He explained everything he was doing which really helped and told me what to expect. His nurse assistant was a lovely lady too who was really kind. Woke up quickly with minimal side effects. Thank you so much Dr Panayiotou and I'm sorry i didnt get a chance to thank you personally after - if i ever have abother op i hope you are in charge of my anaethetic again!

4th August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found Stellios to be very professional with a calming manner. He explained, in depth, my forthcoming procedure so that I knew what to expect. My operation went well and I have no reservations about recommending him to others.

4th August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I have had two recent experiences of general anaesthetics over the past 12 months and have felt pretty sick post operations. After speaking to Dr Panayiotou post operation he advised that each anaethis can us different drugs. The general anaesthetic used by Dr Panayiotoun was clearly better for me.

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Stellious Panayiotou made me feel comfortable and very at ease about my procedure and also gave me confidence that I would be looked after and that I was in "safe hands" Also he was friendly and a very happy person whom listened to me and answered my questions in a simple and understandable way. When I was in the operating room he explained everything he was doing step by step. I cannot rate this Dr any more highly but would like to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to Dr Stellios and his team. Kind regards Martin Woolven

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very calming and reassuring to be around, answered all my questions and put me at ease. I thought I was calm about my operation but started to flap as I was wheeled down, completely calmed me down and talked to me and I was fine. Plus with a toddler was the best sleep I’ve had in a long time!

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists