Dr Sridhar Koka

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Had to wait over half an hour to see him, he listened to me at first then said he had patients waiting and I would need to make another appointment, which really is not acceptable as I needed to discuss an important matter, and I really did not get anywhere with the problem I have. It was a waste of time, will diffinately not see him again.

8th August 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Saw Dr Koka for the first time recently. I found he listened carefully to what I had to say, and provided first rate medical advice.

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Dr Koka was not sensitive to our situation and became defensive and on the borderline of being rude. I would not recommend anybody to see him if they have a problem they are worried about. He took no responsibility for mistakes that had been made by the practice.

3rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

What can you do in 10 minutes that is the governments fault not the doctors my wife found him good but waiting to see him was always late by up to 40 minutes on one occasion

29th July 2016
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

He was insensitive, uncaring and didn't listen to what I had to say and always interrupted me. I was unable to talk to him about why I was there as he said he didn't have the time to go through it.