Dr S Harikrishnan

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

Having been diagnosed with MS thirty years ago I saw this Dr following a severe flare up. My MRI showed new lesions. But he over turned the diagnosis saying I didn't have MS and he was the top consultant in this field. Previously he offered help and told me he would get to the bottom of what was wrong , no help or further dialogue has been forthcoming and I am left in limbo with no help for the illness three other eminent neurologists and tests have diagnosed as MS. I can no longer walk, or drive my vision is continuely blurred the spasms are excruciating and my world has fallen apart. I suffer from other illnesses which with the stress of this one opinion have been exasabated. I no longer have the energy to fight or ask for a second opinion. According to a help group I have spoken to I am not the first patient who has had their diagnoses taken away then been left in limbo by this Dr. I'm sure he is very good with some of his patients but I would not recommend him.

3rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

Gave good examination and took thorough notes seemed very caring .

18th April 2015
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

Since I met Dr Hariksrishnan my symptons have significantly decreased andI have noted amazing inprovement!!! I find Dr Harikrishnan a reliable, knowledgeable, caring doctor who will listen to his patients and always try to find the best way to help them and try to find solutions for a better symptom free lifestyle. My life has changed since I met Dr Harikrishnan for the best as I have gone long periods of times symptom free by finding the appropriate treatment to fit my needs. He has put me at ease about my condition by always explaining everything in simple ways for me to understand.

12th February 2015

A very friendly. Doctor who puts you totally at ease and explains everything in simple terms

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

I felt comfortable to ask questions and was given detailed answers to my queries.

Nearest Neurologists