dr-soubhik-pal

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st July 2018

I have been doing regular check ups and screenings with Dr Pal for a couple of years now. He has been the nephrologist helping me out with my kidney condition (FSGS). I find that he is easy to talk to, he listens and understands my concerns. He seems to remember where we left off whenever I see him and is always ready to hear my partner out when she has concerns. My condition has improved significantly since I started consultations with him. I would definitely recommend hi to anyone I know going through the same or similar issues as myself.

31st May 2018

Excellent doctor with quality knowledge and interpersonal skills

24th May 2018

Dr Pal has been a fantastic help to me through my very scary prognosis. He's always been very honest with me and efficient in setting out my future treatments. I throughly recommend Dr Pal with his kind, gentle but excellent medical skills.

15th May 2018

Dr Pal was kind and carefully showed empathy - explained in terms we could understand about my condition. Went through planned treatment and tests and what expectations of outcome could be. Looked at family history - I came away feeling very satisfied and understood all the implications after he had answered all my concerns I felt Dr Pal was a very caring doctor.

15th May 2018

This doctor explains things in a clear and easy to understand manner he takes patient care seriously he has a air of ease about him which takes away any worries you may have about your condition

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Nephrology

I have worked for North West Anglia Foundation Trust as a Consultant Physician since 2015. I have an interest in the predialysis care of kidney patients including anaemia and renal bone disease. I am Undergraduate Medical Lead for Cambridge Medical Students at Peterborough City Hospital.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists