Dr Sorena Kiani-Alikhan

• Immunology

Latest Reviews

2nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Surrey County Hospital

I saw Dr Kiani today for a second time following having seen another doctor with whom I had lost confidence. Dr Kiani from the outset listened and from my notes diagnosed my issues and offered solutions. Following my visit today I have been discharged, and even though there are no solutions to my intolerances ( I am lucky that they are not allergies) he has given me a plan to help me manage the intolerances. I left the hospital knowing that although there are a lot of foods I cannot eat I know how to manage it and that the fenofexadine that has been recommended that I use are harmless taken over the long term. So not only has he given me the support to manage my problems, to calm down the reactions but he has allayed fears that possibly taking these tablets daily long term are not harmful - - so much more helpful and supportive than the previous doctor. He actively listened to what I was saying and this was supported by his body language and his responses. Thank you Dr Kiani and thank you to your admin ladies.

Nearest Immunologists