Dr Sonny Lie

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Lie for many years, he is a lovely doctor who takes time to listen, I find him very caring when my husband was poorly I had several phone calls from him. The only fault I can find with the surgery is the waiting time for appointments.

6th September 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

I Have been a patient of Dr lie for many years, He has always been very helpful in all the conditions I have had, He explains the condition & best solution for it. He is a excellent asset to the surgery.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Having seen Dr Lei on a number of occasions over the past few months I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and I find that very comforting. He has referred me on a couple of occasions and these referrals have been done very swiftly enabling me to move forward. I trust him completely and have faith in his medical expertise. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as a Doctor.

22nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Dr Lee was a fantastic help.

15th March 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

I have seen Dr Lie on several occasions in recent weeks and have found him to be very thorough. He has taken everything said to him seriously and has been very proactive with regard to organising tests and treatment. I have great faith in him and although I have continuing health issues I am sure any treatment future consultations and treatment will be of the highest quality.

Doctors working at Chadwell Medical Centre