Dr Sonny Lie

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Dr Lie has provided excellent care for both me and my husband for many years. He is always happy to refer you for specialist consultations or further investigations, rather than just assuming that your problem is not serious, which is a reassuring approach. He really does put patient care before cost, which is a rare quality for a GP in this day and age, sadly. Me and my husband were very distressed to learn that Dr Lie will soon be leaving the Chadwell Medical Centre and feel genuinely nervous about having a new GP when we have gained so much trust and confidence in Dr Lie. He will be greatly missed by us and many other patients at the surgery.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Lie for many years, he is a lovely doctor who takes time to listen, I find him very caring when my husband was poorly I had several phone calls from him. The only fault I can find with the surgery is the waiting time for appointments.

6th September 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

I Have been a patient of Dr lie for many years, He has always been very helpful in all the conditions I have had, He explains the condition & best solution for it. He is a excellent asset to the surgery.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

The Doctor alway listen to my query before advising on what to do. He has help through difficulties.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Having seen Dr Lei on a number of occasions over the past few months I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and I find that very comforting. He has referred me on a couple of occasions and these referrals have been done very swiftly enabling me to move forward. I trust him completely and have faith in his medical expertise. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as a Doctor.

Doctors working at Chadwell Medical Centre