Dr Sonny Lie

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Lie for many years, he is a lovely doctor who takes time to listen, I find him very caring when my husband was poorly I had several phone calls from him. The only fault I can find with the surgery is the waiting time for appointments.

6th September 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

I Have been a patient of Dr lie for many years, He has always been very helpful in all the conditions I have had, He explains the condition & best solution for it. He is a excellent asset to the surgery.

13th August 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

The Doctor alway listen to my query before advising on what to do. He has help through difficulties.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Having seen Dr Lei on a number of occasions over the past few months I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and I find that very comforting. He has referred me on a couple of occasions and these referrals have been done very swiftly enabling me to move forward. I trust him completely and have faith in his medical expertise. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as a Doctor.

22nd June 2016
Written by a patient at Chadwell Medical Centre

Dr Lee was a fantastic help.

Doctors working at Chadwell Medical Centre