Dr Somi Desikan

• Anaesthetics and ITU

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

He came explained in detail what he would do, and gave me choices of my own. I felt totally relaxed having spoken to him, and the whole procedure went remarkably well, I came round feeling no ill effects. If I had to go again he would certainly be the anaesthetist I would hope for thank you.

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I have had a very successful sinus operation at Gatwick Park Hospital under the care of the NHS. I am very grateful to Dr Desikan for the care he took over my anaesthesia. In the past when I have had a general anaesthetic I have had severe problems with vomiting when I have woken up. I have recovered very quickly from this procedure and have not experienced any nausea at all. I feel I can look forward to a future with better general health now that my long-term allergic rhinitis is being fully addressed. Thank you.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

I was extremely anxious about going under anaesthetic but Dr Desikan made me feel completely at ease. He explained the procedure step by step. Thank You!

2nd April 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

His professional yet friendly visits pre and post op made me feel very reassured that I was in the most capable hands.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr Desikan administered my anaesthetic to enable a hip replacement. He put me at ease during our pre op discussion and his words were very reassuring. The anaesthetic was administered very efficiently and I knew nothing of my procedure until I came round in recovery. His post op visit was welcome. I suffered no ill effects from the anaesthetic.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »