dr-sivanie-sewell

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
21st April 2022

I had a consultation with Dr. Sewell at Ashtead Hospital and she was extremely helpful, thorough and very clear in h.er advice.

Written by a private patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
5th March 2022

I met Dr Sewell when I was very unwell with a terrible painful and unsightly "rash". It was red, lumpy, raised, itchy and burning - all over my body. It was unbearable. I could not even wear underwear or normal clothes for months. It felt as if I was being rolled in a blanket of nettles. My G.P. said it was beyond their expertise, I needed to see a specialist Dermatologist. The first time I saw Dr Sewell - she said "I know what this is - AND I can fix it." After suffering for over 2 months, trying different ointments and antihistamines with no effect - what a relief - I actually cried. Not only is Dr Sewell very experienced and professional, she is the only medical professional I have seen who actually makes you feel that she is listening to you, and cares about your problem. Thank Heavens for Dr Sewell. I am so grateful to her for her care and attention and and am now recovered.

Written by a private patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
13th February 2022

Very professional, efficient, friendly, easy to talk with and puts you at your ease. I would have confidence in seeing Dr Sewell if necessary.

Dr Sivanie Sewell BMedSci, BMBS, MRCP (UK) (Dermatology), FRCP is a UK trained, London and Surrey based Consultant Dermatologist and spokesperson for the British Skin Foundation. Alongside her private practice, she previously worked in Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust.

Dr Sewell is a Consultant Dermatologist, with specialist expertise in all skin conditions, looking after adults with skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.

She is an expert Skin Cancer Specialist, with a particular interest in the diagnosis and management of skin cancers and pre-cancerous lesions, and performs the most thorough full body skin / mole checks.

As a highly skilled skin surgeon, Dr Sewell operates on skin lesions including skin cancers, moles, pre-cancerous lesions, skin tags, lumps and bumps both for medical reasons and cosmetic purposes.

Dr Sewell is one of few Consultant Dermatologists in the UK who specialises in skincare. She offers personalised skincare routines to suit individual skincare concerns.

Nearest Dermatologists