Dr Siobhan McCourt

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at Dublin Road Surgery

Dr Mc Court is exceptional So thorough & leaves nothing to chance. Trust her completely and so much so my Daughter now attends her & I also recommended my cousin who is thrilled with her. Highly recommended.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Dublin Road Surgery

While Dr Mcourt may not come across as very user friendly she is however a good clinician who does not leave anything under investigated I think this perhaps one if the most important aspect of a good GP Would recommend this Doctor

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Dublin Road Surgery

I saw Dr. Mc Court at the Slievemore clinic once. She was quite ill at ease to see me and was generally standoffish in the way she asked questions. She did not inform me that she would be taking a pregnancy test of me, but rather just informed me of the result after. I left the clinic feeling incredibly judged and flustered. I would not recommend her as she is hardly professional or kind.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at Dublin Road Surgery

This doctor has a really bad bedside manner. It was first time with her and she was generally unpleasant and quite aggressive in her questioning. She also did not listen to me and didn't discuss my treatment with me. I would definitely not recommend her.

Doctors working at Dublin Road Surgery