Dr Simonee Allen

4th September 2020

She is very dismissive. During one consultation I never even got to ait down cos she had me out of clinic room so quick. She is rude, abrupt and uninterested.

23rd January 2020

She should not be working as a doctor. She has not empathy and she doesn't listen to you. She always talks over anything you have to say. It was a terrible experience for me. Awful doctor!

23rd June 2019

I had a serious health condition 2 years ago and was very stressed about it. Dr. Allen was very rude to me showing no empathy. She interrupted me and didn't want to listen to me. She actually said to live with my illness and refuse to do any blood and scan investigations. A week later i did another appointment with Dr. Suthan Thangarajah and wow what a big difference, He helped me a lot with my illness.

19th June 2019

Abrupt and uncaring - almost to the point of being rude to me. This is the second time I saw her (not through choice) and on both occasions she did not help me. Left her room feeling very upset and totally belittled.

5th April 2018

Dr Allen is quite abrupt but I felt like she she treated me respectfully. I suspect she likes to deal with patients directly and efficiently so when I explained my problem she got to the point very quickly and gave me good clear advice. If you want a more chatty, more compassionate doctor maybe visit another doctor at this surgery. But for a straightforward diagnosis and prescription she is great.

Short link to review Dr Simonee Allen: http://iwgc.net/ed328