Dr Simonee Allen

5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Garston Medical Centre

Dr Allen is quite abrupt but I felt like she she treated me respectfully. I suspect she likes to deal with patients directly and efficiently so when I explained my problem she got to the point very quickly and gave me good clear advice. If you want a more chatty, more compassionate doctor maybe visit another doctor at this surgery. But for a straightforward diagnosis and prescription she is great.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Garston Medical Centre

Left upset and feeling bullied..how can another woman talk to another woman in such an uncaring way...she even slapped my bottom as she said it wasnt flat enough on the examining couch.Embarrassing ...

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at Garston Medical Centre

Rude, abusive, has no empathy whatsoever. No eye contact Did not listen Spoke over me in a most aggressive manner. I was not able to express myself, I barely managed to talk about my first problem, let alone get to my main problem. She treated me with disdain and made me feel like a fraud, as I left her office traumatised and in tears. Give her a wide berth

Short link to review Dr Simonee Allen: http://iwgc.net/ed328