Dr Simone Kohll

23rd June 2017

BEST GP I HAVE EVER MET .NOTHING WAS TO MUCH TROUBLE MISS HER TERRIBLY

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Oakwood Medical Centre

Dr Kohll was my GP at Oakwood Medical Centre. I had some interaction with her through 2017. She wasn't the best GP I have encountered, often unhelpful and unwilling to engage in open dialog with patients. In the process moving GP due to dissatisfaction with her service.

9th April 2017
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

I too feel lost without Dr Kohl. She was the most informed, intelligent and human gp I have ever encountered. She was a true family doctor, and I miss her greatly.

5th March 2017
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

Dr Kohll literally saved my life when she acted on my behalf when communication between various disciplines broke Down. She took control and had me seen and diagnosed within a week. Had I not been seen and treated so quickly I wouldn't be here today. Dr Knoll is professional, empathetic and always easily accessible. She. made sure she kept up to date with my very rare condition so she could support me when I need it. I'm very sad to see her leave the surgery . Now I feel lost as there was no mention of her leaving and no suggested GP to take over my care.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

Dr Kholl was my GP at Torrington park surgery until she resigned from the practice in January 2017, she is one of the best or rather I say the best GP who took care whilst dealing with my many issues, she is thorough with her patients and makes sure the end results are the best, I miss her like she was family.

Short link to review Dr Simone Kohll: http://iwgc.net/ed8ly