Dr Simona Juverdeanu

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Chadderton South Health Centre

Had anti-wrinkle treatment from this doctor at south chadderton health centre. All my questions were answered and I felt very at ease with her. I am very pleased with the results and will book with her again in the future.

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Chadderton South Health Centre

Received great treatment and care from this doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring and very easy to talk to. Aftercare service is first class.

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at Acres Lane Surgery

I had Botox injections done by Dr Simona. My confidence levels are up now thanks to her. I really like the fact that she does not push you into having unnecessary treatments. I had free top ups as well. Really nice doctor, very gentle and very helpful.

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Millbrook Medical Practice

Fantastic Doctor ! I've been at this practice since 2010 and she has been instrumental in my health care. Always listens goes above and beyond and is the most caring GP I've ever had. An absolute credit to the practice. Wish she was full time.

2nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Millbrook Medical Practice

Great doctor , excellent with kids. Can discuss anything with her, she will go on extra mile to sort you out. It's a pity she works only 3 days/ week.

Short link to review Dr Simona Juverdeanu: http://iwgc.net/egfdx