Dr Simon Raby

• Anaesthetics and ITU

3rd October 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Words fail me to be able to explain how wonderful Dr Simon Raby was during my procedure this morning. He was welcoming and very polite and instantly put my husband and I at ease. Having had difficulty post anaesthesia in the past Dr Raby listened to us in great detail and made sure he would try his very best to not only improve our past experiences but minimise my reaction. He worked marvels and for the first time ever after anaesthetic I felt well. He also, before I came out of recovery had reassured my husband of my wellbeing and then even came to see us post procedure to check I was well. A fabulous experience and someone I would not hesitate to recommend. Dr Raby also emailed us and let us know the combination of drugs he used to help me so for any future procedures I would be able to have the same medicine. Fantastic doctor- such a difference! Thank you

3rd October 2016
Written by a carer at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Dr Raby successfully administered a quick general anaesthetic to my daughter. She has always been prone to extreme vomiting following previous anaesthetics so I was very pleased when she didn't vomit once and didn't even feel nauseous. Based on this and what my daughter said I can recommend him.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I was lucky enough to have Mr Raby as my anaesthetist when I underwent a fat transfer procedure. Mr Raby made the experience stress free and explained in detail what to expect. He ensured that I was in no pain and felt remarkably well and alert after the operation. He took the time and trouble to visit post op to ensure that I was recovering well and there were no issues. I cannot thank him and the rest of the staff enough for making what could have been a very frightening experience an enjoyable one instead!

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists