Dr Simon Davison

I qualified from Guy's Medical school in 1992, and have been a consultant since 2003. I work as a general adult and paediatric dermatologist both as an NHS consultant and in private practice. Whilst I treat all skin conditions, I specialise in removal of benign skin lesions and skin cancers, as well as inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria and allergy.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

During the time of my appointment Dr Davison was very professional and informative and diagnosed my medical problem efficiently and advised the specific treatment I needed.

6th October 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

He explained what my husband had and how it would be dealt with. This was carried out and also got a follow up appointed. All this was done in within eight weeks. He put our minds at rest, wasn't to intimidated by him like some doctors.

6th October 2017
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

Dr Davison is a very caring doctor who always has time for his patients. He is a very good doctor and is educated medically very well. If i have a query he responds to this straight away and explains everything in great detail. i trust Dr Davison with my life and would recommend him to anyone.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

As a sufferer of psoriasis, Dr Davison understands the feelings that people have with this condition and does his very best to help. I have found that he is on the ball, regards to new products for the treatment of psoriasis. Dr Davison is a rare person, when you see him for consultation he has time for you and hears what you say, gives good advice.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Doctor Simon Davison was one of a group of very helpful people who work with the NHS, who helped and advised me when I had to have a mole removed. Thank you, Kind regards to them all Paul Dobisz

Short link to review Dr Simon Davison: http://iwgc.net/eenac