Dr Simon Church

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

In the relatively short time I have known Dr Church, I have found him to be thorough, thoughtful and professional.

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Always a positive experience with Dr Church. Feel listened to and is pretty thorough with questions and examinations if necessary. Also has a friendly approachable manner which puts you at ease.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr Church needed to inform me of a medical condition I have after test results. He did is in a sensitive and caring way. He allowed time for the information to 'sink in' and gave me small amounts of information at a time. He was clear in his explanation, did not rush allowing me time to think and when I became upset he allowed silence which I found helpful. He moved on at my pace and was happy to clarify some things I wasn't clear on, answered all my questions. Acknowledged that he was giving me some difficult to hear information and recognised it was a lot to take in. He checked how I was feeling and gave a realistic and positive outlook on my health. He understood I wanted to find out more and gave me a website address when I asked what to read. He made the next steps clear. He had a student doctor present and checked before we were in the consultation room that I was happy with this. The student doctor was friendly and observed as expected. I don't think Dr Church could have improved on his delivery, knowledge, empathy or clarity. I greatly appreciate this especially as this has not been my experience with all doctors. I believe it was a high standard of practice for the student to observe. The reception staff at the practice are helpful, friendly and efficient. Thank you

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr S Church. Excellent in every way I felt so reassured after my appointment.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

First of all may I say that the receptionists are unfailingly polite, always helpful, and have a smile for everyone no matter what sort of stressful day they are having. Thank you for them. I have been seeing the practice nurses twice a week for the past year. I always find them kind, efficient, and keep me informed about my medical condition. Lastly the wait for a doctor appointment is reasonable given the pressures on the NHS at about two weeks.

Short link to review Dr Simon Church: http://iwgc.net/egl99