Dr Simon Church

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

First of all may I say that the receptionists are unfailingly polite, always helpful, and have a smile for everyone no matter what sort of stressful day they are having. Thank you for them. I have been seeing the practice nurses twice a week for the past year. I always find them kind, efficient, and keep me informed about my medical condition. Lastly the wait for a doctor appointment is reasonable given the pressures on the NHS at about two weeks.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr church was friendly and welcoming as this was my first visit. He made me feel at ease and listening throughly. He appeared knowledgeable and explaining the options open to me, making it clear I had some choice. He was clear about the next steps. Thank you

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Seen quickly and efficiently.

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

A great doctor. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable

18th January 2017
Written by a carer at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr Church takes the time to listen to concerns. Has helpfully offered telephone consultations for minor issues to reduce my waiting time in the surgery. Much appreciated!

Short link to review Dr Simon Church: http://iwgc.net/egl99