Dr Simon Church

23rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Couldn't wish for a better GP, he is thorough in his examination and treatments, he is polite, friendly and is reassuring in his manner. Dr Church is very professional and will research and refer to specialist should it be required. Pleased I am one of his patients, an excellent GP.

8th April 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr church is a great doctor and we are very lucky to have him as our GP

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

I was seen promptly and received a good diagnosis. An immediate and longer term course of action was recommended for my condition. At all times I was treated with courtesy and interest. I was extremely satisfied with the whole process of my appointment. In the past I have always had first class service from this practice. I book online and there does seem to be few appointments available although I did see the doctor in just a few days.

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Great service always helpful.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr Church has been great in listening to my symptoms and analysing and researching . His patience has been great in dealing with a slightly unusual probable diagnosis. It is making a difference already with simple treatment. I felt listened to and have complete confidence in his advice.

Short link to review Dr Simon Church: http://iwgc.net/egl99