Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

12th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

From the initial consultation, Dr. Campbell undertook a very thorough and measured assessment of my condition and has since undertaken several courses of treatment and procedures to identify the cause of the issues and to resolve. At each and every stage of the process Dr. Campbell has provided exemplary care and has carefully explained each procedure in detail to put me at ease. Although not fully resolved as yet, I now have a far better understanding of my health issues and feel that I am on the way to recovery. Dr. Campbell is always very ably assisted by his Secretary, Mrs. Campbell who has dealt quickly and professionally with a number of phone calls and emails always responding by return and providing pertinent information and support. I cannot recommend Dr. Campbell highly enough and I am very grateful for the initial referral to him several months ago.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

As a retired medical practitioner I have had dealings with specialists that range from outstanding to appalling ,being so bad I wouldn’t trust them to look after a sick animal. Dr Campbell is very much the former knowledgeable, caring ,empathetic ,kind and wise.I was particularly impressed when to my surprise and delight test results were forwarded to me on a Sunday lunchtime. Great Care without a doubt.

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After unsuccessfully seeing a number of other consultants, I finally found Dr Simon Campbell. He fully understood my condition of LPR , when other doctors didn’t . dr Campbell listened to me and gave me hope and confidence . Communication with Dr Campbell and his wife Sarah is excellent. I fully recommend this doctor to anyone who feels they may be suffering from LPR

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell is a friendly, caring and truly professional. I am so fortunate that I have been treated by Dr Campbell and his wonderful colleagues. Hospital staff were so helpful and caring. I left hospital with big smile with great satisfactions.

30th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell conducted himself in the expected professional manner. At all times I understood what he was proposing, the nature of the investigation work carried out and I now understand my condition, the related issues and the treatment path. I would have no hesitation in using his services again.

Nearest Gastroenterologists