Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr Simon Campbell, in fact I have already recommended him to another family member. His complete professionalism is complimented by his friendly and warm manner. Everything that Dr Campbell explained was easily understood, with regard to the actual procedure and also the pre-medication and follow up. My grateful thanks to him.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Recently I became extremely ill with severe stomach pains and aches and pains all over. Realising that I was really unwell I contacted Sarah who gave me an immediate appointment that morning to see Dr Campbell. He was able to ascertain on seeing me the extent of my illness. He rushed through blood tests and an Ultrasound scan and a M.R. scan with a very competent radiologist. Based on the results Dr Campbell had me immediately admitted as an inpatient to the hospital. And thank goodness he did! I was treated there for several days. He also arranged a procedure with another consultant which was performed whilst I was there. Dr Campbell looked after me very well during my inpatient stay, thus aiding my recovery. This prompt treatment on the part of Dr Campbell and Sarah is highly commendable and contributed to me being able to recover from what could potentially be an exceedingly nasty medical condition. So thank you to Sarah and Dr Campbell for assisting me through what has been a very difficult period, at a time when I needed such urgent help.

27th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I came to see Dr Simon Campbell with symptoms of LPR, prior to this I had seen various GP,s and specialists, and was getting nowhere.. Dr Campbell immediately offered me tests and a treatment plan. I fully trust and would recommend Dr Simon Campbell to anyone.

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Both Dr Campbell and Sarah, his wife and secretary, have been excellent from initial consultation through to 'procedure'. I found they made everything much more relaxed and calmer than it might have been whilst keeping me informed at all times. We have no hesitation in recommending him.

13th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell is extremely knowledgeable, attentive and addresses the problem in a kind manner, He has dealt with me very professionally from the outset, and I'm extremely grateful. He is honest, very professional and I highly recommend him.

Nearest Gastroenterologists