Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell from my first appointment he has been very professional,caring,positive very easy to talk to which has given me confidence I can get my condition under control . ALso his wife Sara has been very helpful in information and arranging appointments to suet me . Thank you

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A very well informed doctor with regards to his field/specialty. What impressed me is not only is he clearly well informed on Gastroenterology, he also has a good grasp of the Psychological aspect of the condition I have. Thank you for your time and care doctor. He convinced me I don't need to further pursue any tests or consultations for my issue (Functional Dyspepsia / IBS) and to try and work on my health anxiety.

25th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell was very warm and reassuring, a lovely man. He also seemed an expert in his field and filled me with total confidence in his skill, knowledge and experience, Highly recommended.

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Felt immediately at ease and able to discuss matters freely and without prejudice during consultations. Excellent bedside manner. Kept well informed about and during procedures. Good follow up after procedure.

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I am a 68 year old man who has a serious phobia about doctors, hospitals and needles and when I found I had to have a colonoscopy I did not want to have it done. Dr Simon Campbell was recommended as not only a superb surgeon but also a very sympathetic person and after having the procedure carried out at the Alexandra last weekend I can totally agree with this. I was treated with great respect and not made to feel foolish about my fears. The procedure was explained to me in detail and any questions I had were answered fully. On arrival at the hospital everything was done to make me feel relaxed and less stressed with every single member of staff that I came in contact with friendly and efficient. During the procedure Dr Campbell went out of his way to show me on the screen what was happening and this attention really made me feel confident to be in his hands. When I was back in the room he came to see me and again explained what had be done and what the next step would be. I can't recommend Dr Campbell highly enough for his kindness , expert knowledge and total professionalism .

Nearest Gastroenterologists