Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th January 2020

I was referred to Dr Simon Campbell for a capsule endoscopy. My appointment to see him for the purposes of consent was at 9:30 AM – and he saw me absolutely promptly. He explained the procedure succinctly and clearly, explaining also the remote risks that flowed from it. Quite properly, he afforded to be the opportunity of being a partner in the decision-making process which is precisely the legal position. His staff could not have been more solicitous or attentive or caring – they were object lessons in how to undertake their role, clearly under the guidance of Dr Campbell. I cannot fault the way I was treated, and can only express praise.

2nd January 2020

I consulted Dr Campbell for advice about an existing condition. His review was extremely thorough. My concerns were heard and the evidence and his opinion were clearly explained.

28th December 2019

From the minute I met Simon he helped me tremendously and his reassurance was 2nd to none. From the speediness in seeing me through to scans and then further procedures, Simon was not only a great person of support but a fantastic consultant who got to the bottom of thing straight away (literally) I would not hesitate in recommending Simon and Sarah who’s admin work on my behalf was superb . Simon and Sarah Thank you so much.

6th December 2019

Following an adverse result in the national Bowel Screening Programme I was pleased to be able to see Dr Campbell very quickly and within two days, had the necessary investigations carried out at the BMI Alexandra. Dr Campbell listened, managed my anxiety and showed the very best in both professionalism and empathy. I am pleased to say that I don't have any more appointments, for now.

27th November 2019

Dr Campbell assessed my condition very efficiently and explained clearly what his actions would be. These were carried out at the BMI Alexandra hospital. The total timescale from initial consultation to follow up meeting after the procedure was 2 weeks which was very acceptable. I would like to thank him for his very efficient, friendly and professional approach. At all times he spoke a "language" I understood which always helps.

Nearest Gastroenterologists