Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I am extremely grateful for Dr Campbell’s kindness, expertise and empathy in diagnosing and treating my colitis. He is an excellent doctor and his management enabled me to have a successful and speedy recovery!

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr. Campbell over the last three years and have been extremely impressed with his professionalism, presentation and patience. He listens carefully to the patient and leaves no stone unturned in dealing with the problem. He is easy to communicate with and has an excellent Secretary who is readily available if I have a query. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending him to friends or family.

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have been under Dr Simon Campbell’s care for the last 5 months. From the 1st consultation/examination including a scan a procedure which Dr Campbell did in December 2017 which all went well. I can’t praise Dr Campbell enough. From the first consultation to just recently where my symptoms have completely gone. Thanks again to Dr Campbell and his team.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell is meticulous in his diagnosis and his clinical evaluation skills are truly outstanding. He is able to fast track you to the right course of treatment quickly. Dr Campbell is very approachable and takes particular note of each patients individual condition and circumstances in the course of planning treatment options.

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Simon Campbell was exceptional as a physician. He not only took the time to understand my symptoms, timelines and concerns but he also spent time learning about myself and my family, something the became relevant when providing me with information following my treatment. I would certainly recommend Dr Campbell and look to utilise his services again should the need arise. Stephen Wilson

Nearest Gastroenterologists