Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

22nd April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Was a really good experience; trusted Dr Campbell at every stage, and felt very reassured through what was a worrying time. Thank you!!

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell from the very start listened to me when my GP wasn't and I went to see him on my own volition. He formulated a plan of action after my initial consultation and then quickly undertook procedures and tests to identify a diagnosis. Once these were completed he was then clear about the way forward for me and how best to manage my situation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

29th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Two Months ago I booked in for the first time to see Dr Campbell after suffering constant abdominal cramping for several weeks prior. The decision to see him was based on reviews I’d read on-line. It has undoubtedly been one of my best decisions. Dr Campbell is fantastic Doctor, not just because of his level of knowledge and expertise in the field of Gastroenterology but because he is caring, considerate, thoughtful and approachable. Throughout my treatment he was cognisant of the fact that I was a self paying private patient and ensured that costs were kept down as much as possible and for that I am truly grateful. He always ensured that the results of the various tests I underwent were passed to me as soon as possible which means a lot when it’s playing on your mind. Finally I have to mention his secretary, (and wife I believe), Sarah who is also brilliant and just seems to make everything so easy. An example being the way she sorted out issues with my GP’s practice which, if it had been left to me, could have ended in a hostage situation. I’d recommend Dr Campbell to anyone and everyone.

24th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

First of all I would just like to say thank you to Simon and his team for all of their help. Also to Sarah for the great support and communication whilst ongoing investigation. I have never been cared for by a medical professional so well in all my life. Simon truly cared about me and my condition, his dedication and passion is clear to see and I’m so grateful for his commitment and all of his hard work in getting a confirmative diagnosis. He put me at ease, reassured me and was very informative throughout. He went above and beyond in order to get me a diagnosis and I’m so relieved that thanks to him, once my treatment starts, I will now be able to live a better quality of life and be able to enjoy watching my baby daughter grow up, as I missed out on so much whilst I’ve been ill. Thank you!!! James

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After a year of abdominal pain and 2 consultations with other specialists Simon suggested a possible other reason for my pain and was spot on! His prescribed drugs for IBS and advice to look at lactose intolerance and go on a low FODMAP diet reduced my pain within days and I was able to get back to a normal life after 12 months of walking round with ice packs on my tum. Thankyou Simon so much.

Nearest Gastroenterologists