Dr Simon Campbell

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

22nd February 2020

Dr Campbell was very professional, empathetic , a good listener and gave very thoughtful and considered advice /diagnosis based on considerable experience. He made you feel that your case was of importance to him and was totally focussed. It is apparent that he has great expertise and intellect and the manner in which you are treated inspires totoal confidence. I am very grateful that I was able to have Dr Campbell as my consultant for this procedure/diagnosis .

21st February 2020

Exemplary care. Great listener and can communicate clearly and effectively. Has put my mind at rest concerning my condition and put me on the right path to managing my ulcerative colitis a lot better.

23rd January 2020

We have known Dr Campbell for many years as one of my parents is under his care for a long term condition and, due to his caring, thorough and conscientious approach, it was a natural and obvious choice to see him regarding my symptoms. During the first consultation, everything was explained thoroughly with a full history taken. What I was particularly impressed with was the empathy that was shown and that when questions were asked, answers given were detailed outlining all possible scenarios. On the day on the procedure, his manner made you feel both calm and relaxed and the follow up care given, to include his secretary, was excellent. All communication was responded to both professionally and promptly. We would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Campbell and we wish him much deserved success. Our thanks are also extended to his secretary who also displayed the same high level of professionalism and a conscientious and diligent approach.

7th January 2020

I was referred to Dr Simon Campbell for a capsule endoscopy. My appointment to see him for the purposes of consent was at 9:30 AM – and he saw me absolutely promptly. He explained the procedure succinctly and clearly, explaining also the remote risks that flowed from it. Quite properly, he afforded to be the opportunity of being a partner in the decision-making process which is precisely the legal position. His staff could not have been more solicitous or attentive or caring – they were object lessons in how to undertake their role, clearly under the guidance of Dr Campbell. I cannot fault the way I was treated, and can only express praise.

2nd January 2020

I consulted Dr Campbell for advice about an existing condition. His review was extremely thorough. My concerns were heard and the evidence and his opinion were clearly explained.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Simon Campbell was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Gastroenterology