Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

30th March 2017
Written by a member of staff at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell is fantastic consultant, both as a teacher for new endoscopist's and the care of his patients. A very thorough, calm consultant who puts his patients first and is well liked by the staff. Absolutely recommended.

11th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My recent consultations with Simon Campbell were comfortable, friendly and stress free . The clinical procedures were well explained and carried out with care. I would recommend him.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Simon is fantastic at his job, his bedside manner is impeccable making you feel secure in his care at all times. My case unfortunately Is quite complex and the additional specialists he introduced to me were all of the same high standard. I cannot thank him enough for his care, and at all times knew he had my best interests at heart.

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

The consultant mr Campbell is excellent, from the initial consultation he listens, understands and advises. Gets on with procedures and tests as soon as possible and gives correct diagnosis, along with ongoing advice and reassurance, the knowledge and support is excellent and I would 100% recommend him. The care is proffessional and friendly and extremely understanding. Within two weeks of visiting mr Campbell I was diagnosed and treated and have ongoing support. He also liases with the gp brilliantly and is extremely precise.

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell from my first appointment he has been very professional,caring,positive very easy to talk to which has given me confidence I can get my condition under control . ALso his wife Sara has been very helpful in information and arranging appointments to suet me . Thank you

Nearest Gastroenterologists