Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell is meticulous in his diagnosis and his clinical evaluation skills are truly outstanding. He is able to fast track you to the right course of treatment quickly. Dr Campbell is very approachable and takes particular note of each patients individual condition and circumstances in the course of planning treatment options.

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Simon was simply amazing from start to finish. I was incredibly worried, yet he had a style that put me at ease and really made me feel more at ease during my time consulting with him. I couldn't recommend him and his services highly enough - he was great to me and really made a pretty rotten time for me better. Thanks Simon and Sarah, appreciate your support.

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease 7/8 years ago and have progressively got worse the last 2 being the worst after numerous procedures and endless amounts of medication to help control my Crohn's I was refered to Dr Simon Campbell at the Alexandra Hospital After my first visit with Dr Campbell I left feeling I had seen a consultant who fully understood every issue I had endured over the years which gave me confidence things would improve, what Dr Cambell then did for me over the next few weeks exceptional His professional expertise, care and understanding was first class I can not thank Dr Campbell and his wife Sarah Campbell enough for what they have done for me over a such a short period of time their kindness towards me was overwhelming and can not thank them enough for what they have done aiding my recovery My condition is improving daily which is something I have not experienced in many years I can't recommend Dr Campbell highly enough for his kindness and Sarah Campbell for her support

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot give any constructive suggestions on how Dr Campbell could improve as every time I have had an appointment to see him he always listens, gives constructive advice and I have every confidence in him

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I found Dr Campbell pleasant, caring, communicative and a good listener. He and his PA (wife) are a great team as Sarah is so helpful and well informed. Their paperwork is extremely prompt and in perfect order. They went out of their way to get results to me promptly, knowing that I was worrying. Further follow up has been planned already and the time scale of this explained to me.

Nearest Gastroenterologists