Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th November 2019

Dr Campbell provided an expert, kind, thoughtful, efficient consultation. I felt completely listened to and given a good investigation plan. I felt confident that the opinion was greatly considered. I would definitely recommend him. His secretary, Sarah, was also highly efficient and kind. I was given a call when I told I would be. Thank you!

18th November 2019

Dr Campbell is very thorough, explains everything well and has a great manner. I very much felt I was in safe hands.

6th November 2019

Dr Campbell has provided medical care to me on a number of different occasions. His manner is very comforting and caring at your time of need and he takes time to explain conditions, investigations where needed and remedial activities so you are clear. One never feels rushed or 'processed' and his manner has a calming influence with its considered approach where various options are explained and where he shares the logic used to conclude a diagnosis or course of action. His bedside manner is another strong point, taking time after a process to explain how it went, what was observed and what happens next. I am happy to recommend Dr Campbell to friends, family and those reading this review.

16th October 2019

I visited Dr Campbell for ongoing stomach pain. He was able to see me quickly and arrange the necessary tests and scans etc. His secretary Sarah was so helpful too. Fortunately, I had positive/normal results back from the scans and tests but was kept informed quickly of clear results at all times which puts your mind at rest. I would not hesitate to recommend him. His manner is calm and gentle and thorough which always helps if you are worried.

6th October 2019

I was fortunate to be under the care of Simon Campbell, when I had a flare up of my ulcerative colitis. Simon diagnosed immediately the severity of my flare up and arrange for me to be admitted to hospital as an emergency. Simon supervised and managed my care. Simon put me on an intravenous drug to try and cease the flare up. When it looked like I was not responding to the treatment as generally expected and surgery to remove part of my colon looked unavoidable, Simon through his great clinical experience with inflammatory bowel disease, and understanding of me as an individual, Simon preserved with the drug treatment and not only did I managed to avoid the surgery, he bought my ulcerative colitis completely under control. My colitis has remained under control ever since (12 years and counting!!). I would recommend Simon Campbell without hesitation. I am extremely grateful to him, as our my family and know that I can call on him anytime I need his expert medical help in his field.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »