Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Having being solely responsible for the management of my chronic condition for the last 15 years I can fully endorse Dr Campbell for his care, candour and knowledge. I also have him to thank for identifying an unassociated life threatening condition as an incidental finding from a scan he requested - needless to say, within hours of the results he had made all the necessary arrangements and referrals to see a specialist the very next day.

11th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had suffered increasing digestive problems overs the last three or four years. This seriously interfered with my previous enjoyment of food and drinks. I saw Dr Campbell, who conducted several tests, made a diagnosis and prescribed a daily tablet. This instantly restored me to how I was five years ago, being able to enjoy all foods and drinks normally with consequent benefits to quality of life. He is very thorough and has a no-nonsense, likeable manner. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone needing help in his area of expertise.

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was first treated by Dr Campbell in 2011 when he diagnosed and successfully removed two ulcers- one duodenal and the other gastric. In 2016 he established that these problems had not returned but that I had an ongoing problem with reflux. In this year (2017) I underwent the Stretta procedure to reduce reflux and this again has been extremely successful in that a chronic cough has disappeared, throat clearing is very much reduced and dyspepsia has virtually gone. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Campbell to my friends for his dedication, clinical and diagnostic ability (and for his sense of humour).

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr simon Campbell is totally caring & put my mind at ease immediately. He is a fantastic diagnostic. The care that is given through Dr Simon Campbell is exceptional. I have Crohn's disease.

4th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell treated me from 2015- 2017 for diverticulitis both in hospital and in clinic at the BMI Alexandra in Cheadle. He was a great clinician and teacher in my opinion. He extended his care in a concerned and thoughtful way. He was thorough and professional, and I knew that he was a man who wished the best for me. He was strait forward and educated me r/t my diagnosis. I was quite grateful for his care and the experience at the BMI as well.

Nearest Gastroenterologists