dr-simon-campbell

7th May 2021

A great fast, professional and caring service from both Dr Campbell and his secretary Sarah. Nothing was too much trouble and I was supported and felt in safe hands throughout my tests. Thankyou. Kevin.

24th March 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Campbell . He is very professional and caring . His knowledge and understanding is second to non .The tests and procedures where explained fully . I was made to feel comfortable and relaxed throughout my procedure . . The outcome was then explained in a follow up call . My next step for treatment was given . My life and health was changed so much for the better .

24th March 2021

I would highly recommend Dr Simon Campbell to anyone who is looking for a Gastroenterologist. From my first consultation, to my ultrasound scan, gastroscopy and follow-up consultation, I felt completely reassured and put at ease by Dr Campbell, who explained everything in a very professional and easy to understand manner, taking time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. I would also highly recommend Dr Campbell’s P.A., Sarah, who is extremely efficient and helpful, ensuring smooth running of the whole process.

14th March 2021

Throughout the whole process, Dr Campbell made me feel at ease and in safe hands. He kept me updated, listened to what I had to say and was very knowledgable. I would recommend BMI The Alexandra, and Dr Campbell specifically.

Written by a private patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
5th March 2021

I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Campbell. After ongoing lower abdominal pain and symptoms of anxiety becoming apparent due to the pain I contacted Dr Campbell for investigation and exploratory procedures. Consultations are currently on Teams due to the lockdown, during these he was very reassuring, professional and spent time to listen fully to my symptoms and concerns. I attended The Wilmslow Hospital for a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy and both Dr Campbell and his team helped calm me down and made the whole process a more pleasant experience. Dr Campbells secretary Sarah is very pleasant to speak to and called to go through the full procedure and prep in detail. Thanks for all your help

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Consultant Gastroenterologist with specialist luminal interests including gastroscopy, colonoscopy, complex polyp removal, Bowel cancer screening, capsule endoscopy, GORD, BarrX Barrett’s treatment, Stretta anti-reflux treatment.

Nearest Gastroenterologists