Dr Simon Campbell

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Really impressed by Simon, he spent time listening to my symptoms and advised on the appropriate action. My doctor diagnosed IBS when in fact I had IBD, which untreated would of caused problems in later life. It was only down to Simon's tenacity that we got to a diagnosis and subsequent treatment. Nothing was too much trouble both from Simon and his support staff, who are tremendous. Without question I'd recommend Simon

31st October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr.Campbell and his team could not have been more caring and considerate. He is a knowledgeable and expert physician who leaves no stone unturned to ensure your health and well being.

22nd October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I found Dr Campbell to be very professional, reassuring and made me feel at ease. I felt that he dealt with my concerns very promptly and was available to help with any queries or concerns I had throughout the process.

11th October 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My dad has been through a very tough time over the last 3 years with various issues and now more recently gastro issues adding to that list. Mr Campbell has been amazing and looked after dad so well. We feel very lucky to have him as dads consultant and I could not recommend him enough. He is fantastic and we are very grateful to him always Thanks Helen and Graham :)

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Campbell was recommended to me by a friend as an expert in his field of medicine and he was excellent. Very professional, listened to me carefully and clearly explained options and treatments. I would certainly use Dr Campbell again.

Nearest Gastroenterologists