Dr Simon Brown

24th June 2019
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Everything a excellent GP should be. Warm wishes for your retirement.

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr Brown has on three occasions given me a diagnosis over the telephone. After falling pregnant and then having spotting a week later, on a telephone call I was told that I was probably miscarrying and to wait another week and retest. I asked if he could refer me for a early scan to which he said it wouldn’t be necessary. The next day I just felt something wasn’t right, called the surgery again and spoke to another GP. Was referred straightaway for a scan without asking and then found out I was having an ectopic pregnancy. If I had waited on Dr Browns advice the consequences could have been fatal. The scan revealed the ectopic pregnancy at the hospital and I was taken for immediate surgery. This is just one of the situations that happened - twice more I have been given the wrong information and diagnosis. No trust at all in this doctor.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

I only joined the practice recently after being with my previous GP for 20 years. I found Dr Brown highly professional and also also empathetic and easy to talk to.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

Dr Brown is my favourite Doctor (although the others are lovely). He always listens carefully to me. When I am happy he is pleased for me and when I am sad he is so kind and calming. He tells me exactly how it is and does not prescribe tablets for everything that is going - which suits me as I hate taking tablets. He has seen me through a lot of bad times in my life during the 24 years + that I have been registered with him and it is always such a pleasure to see him - even when I feel ill!