10th July 2024

Dr Mashru is an incredible psychiatrist. I was anxious leading up to my ADHD assessment due to being incorrectly misdiagnosed with a different disorder by a previous psychiatrist. Initially I felt hopeless, didn’t know what was wrong with me as I could not function in my day to day life. I felt like a mess with my masters degree on the line. Thankfully I found Dr Mashru as he was extremely kind and accommodating. He managed to book me in very quickly despite his busy schedule. Throughout the assessment Dr Mashru listened to my concerns and was very attentive and thorough. He was empathetic and kind when I spoke about difficult situations that I have been through and he was able to make sense of my difficulties almost straight away by asking the right questions. I am now able to access help for my symptoms and I feel very positive moving forward to complete my masters and start my PhD. Definitely recommend Dr Mashru as he values his patients and is committed to providing exceptional care.

25th November 2023

Dr did my assessment for ADHD and have found him to be empathetic and patient with me in this process and during our ongoing interactions. He explained the process and broke down the assessment to me in easy to understand chunks and also has listened to my needs as we go along.

Written by a private patient at Private Therapy Clinic
22nd September 2023

Highly recommend Dr Mashru. He took time to fully explain information in an accessible way, providing time to address questions. Dr Mashru had a warm and engaging clinical manner, putting me at ease.

Written by a private patient at Augmentive Ltd
3rd September 2023

I never would have believed I could have a handle on my mental health the way I do now until I met Dr Mashru. He has truly changed my life. I went to him after suffering with my mental health ever since I could remember and was truly starting to despair thinking I would never feel any better. His kindness, expertise and personable manner is unmatched and I can never even begin to express how grateful I am to him. Going to him with not a clue where to begin, just seeking some form of help or recognition that I could feel even slightly better at some stage - he conducted a full assessment, asking questions, listening intently and coming up with a diagnosis and treatment plan for something I never considered a possibility to have. He explained why I have suffered for so long, the science behind my diagnosis & the stages I would go through to get on the road to some sort of recovery/management. He has changed my life & my families for the better, there could never be enough words to express my gratitude.

6th March 2023

I recently had Dr Mashru for an ADHD assessment, as well as follow-up titration appointments. He was kind, knowledgeable, and very happy to answer all of my questions. I would recommend his services to anyone!

I practise as a Consultant Psychiatrist in the NHS in North London as well as an online non-NHS practise and I see private patients in London, UK (85 Wimpole Street)

I am the medical lead for Adult ADHD services at the Barnet, Enfield and Haringey NHS Mental Health Trust.

I have expertise in patients suffering from;

ADHD