Dr Shrilla Banerjee

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

1st January 2016
Written by a patient at St Anthony's Hospital

I am an airline Pilot and as such have an annual medical involving amongst other things an Ecg. I almost certainly owe my life to Doctor Banerjee as she instantly picked up on my need for assessment. We had an initial meeting followed by an Echocardiogram (ultrasound) and Angiogram. In 30 years of airline flying and delivering training I have been fortunate to be involved with some outstanding individuals..... Dr Shrilla Banerjee exemplifies all of the role model skills of those I hold in the highest regard. I needed an urgent CABG Coronary Artery Bypass Graft which was carried out in mid December. The manner in which Doctor Banerjee informed me and my wife was exemplary.... Caring, factual and informative. I could not have wished for better care. Doctor Shrilla Banerjee is a credit to her profession. I truly believe that she saved a life.....in this case mine, and it is a pleasure to say... Happy New Year!

Nearest Cardiologists