Dr Shonagh Speed-Andrews

5th August 2016
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

This Doctor is a super star. Nothing is to much trouble for her. She listens and then advises in simple language of what the problem is. The lady in question always does her best and is friendly but extremely professional in her manner and approach. The N.H.S need another ten thousand of her type. I can only say she is a revelation. In my view what a superb doctor.

20th January 2016
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

Dr. Speed Andrews listened to my problem and gave me medication that worked within a few days. She was sympathetic and also provided me with the opportunity for follow up appointments if i required them.

27th June 2015
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

Dr Speed Andrews is very attentive, professional and listens to you. I can say that she is quite efficient and got straight down to my problem after examining me. She took blood samples from me and also a nasal swab both of these procedures were fully explained to me. I would have no problem recommending her. When I enter the practice I feel that the people who see to me are very professional.

15th June 2015
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

Rang the surgery this morning after feeling very unwell over the weekend, saw the doctor within 2 hours and she listened carefully to what I had to say and gave me a very thorough examination and then gave me the appropriate medication and advice. I have always received excellent care from Dr Speed-Andrews. I would recommend this surgery to anyone, all members of staff are helpful and treat me with respect and are very caring.

23rd January 2015
Written by a carer at Appleby Medical Practice

Very thorough examination and desire to get to the bottom of the problem.

Short link to review Dr Shonagh Speed-Andrews: http://iwgc.net/emh9