Dr Shonagh Speed-Andrews

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

A very thorough and caring Doctor who set my mind at ease following an emergency appointment. I was not rushed and was reassured that I was not wasting the Doctor's time. I have also found the other Doctors and staff within the practice to be as equally caring and accommodating. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

I moved to Appleby after a harrowing experience and registered with Appleby medical practice. I always saw Dr Speed -Andrews and found her to be the best, most caring and tenacious doctor I have ever had. Circumstances forced me back to my old home and medical practice. A move I didn't want to make and have found the practice as bad, if not worse than before! I have COPD and am sometimes waiting 3 to 4 weeks just for an appointment. This never happened with Dr Speed - Andrews. Those of you who are lucky enough to have her as your GP please appreciate her, and more importantly, tell her how much you do.

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

There are many words that would describe the level of care and service delivered by Dr Speed Andrews but one is only necessary :- Excellent

5th August 2016
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

This Doctor is a super star. Nothing is to much trouble for her. She listens and then advises in simple language of what the problem is. The lady in question always does her best and is friendly but extremely professional in her manner and approach. The N.H.S need another ten thousand of her type. I can only say she is a revelation. In my view what a superb doctor.

20th January 2016
Written by a patient at Appleby Medical Practice

Dr. Speed Andrews listened to my problem and gave me medication that worked within a few days. She was sympathetic and also provided me with the opportunity for follow up appointments if i required them.

Short link to review Dr Shonagh Speed-Andrews: http://iwgc.net/emh9