Dr Shobana Sreetharan

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Shobi is a warm friendly and professional Doctor. She is thorough in her investigations and I trust her judgement completely. I always feel she makes time for me although I know she must be very busy. I would always like to see her but there is usually a long wait as she is popular with other patients too. Thank you very much Dr Shobi

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

There is only one other doctor I request to see apart from Dr Shoby. Sometimes I have to wait 4 weeks+ to see her. Fantastic doctor

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

I always try to get an appointment with Dr. Shobana as she has a lovely friendly way about her and always greets you with a smile. Some Drs don’t look up from their computers when you walk in the surgery but by the time you have knocked on the door she is out of her seat and opening the door for you. I always recommend her to my friends but that’s not always good for me because if she gets so busy she won’t be able to see me. She is a thoroughly nice person as well as a brilliant Dr. And I hope she never leaves the practice.

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Sreetharan is the kindest, most patient and professional Doctor I have ever encountered. She is a good listener and gives you her full attention. She is warm, friendly and approachable with bags of patience. I am a huge fan!!

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Group Practice

Dr Sreetharan is a wonderful doctor at the parkside practice. She has treated both me and my son. She takes time to listen to you and explains the reasoning behind her decision making. I always feel fully informed on the care we are receiving. Great doctor!

Short link to review Dr Shobana Sreetharan: http://iwgc.net/ehkew