Dr Shirley Tinnion

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

Dr Tinnion has gone above and beyond to help me with some pretty complex health needs. She listens, is compassionate & caring. I trust her judgement and feel comfortable discussing any concerns with her.

5th September 2015
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

She is so caring and supportive she has really helped during my current illness and I feel that she takes on board the issues which impact my daily life and has done her best to move my treatment along as speedily as possible. I know that if I had to contact her to discuss treatment she would always do her best to help. She is amazing

28th May 2015
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

Dr Shirley Tinnion treated me with patience and kindness. We forget how hard our docs jobs can be and with this in mind, I was treated as an individual, listened to and she took the time to explain and talk me through treatments and explain any concerns I had and put them to rest. Thank you!

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

I have seen dr tinnon a lot over the years .she has always taken time to listen to me no matter what the problem and has on several occasions rang me at home to make sure I was ok.I trust her to be honest with me and to give me her full attention no matter how long it takes .

Short link to review Dr Shirley Tinnion: http://iwgc.net/ekrj