Dr Shirley Mak

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Portland Road Practice

I unfortunately had a very unpleasant experience with Dr Shirley Mak. I had a problem with some test results - Dr Mak returned my call 2 days later - left a garbled uncomprehensive message - she was totally dismissive - got dates of CT scans & X-ray-wrong - couldn’t understand what had happen and had no conclusive information - she then became very defensive when I criticised the casualness of results and reply. I would not recommend this Doctor in any way, I genuinely believe she needs to re-evaluate her patient care and approach. Listening is a quality she has either lost or never acquired. I appreciate Doctors are over worked and underpaid - but this is our health that they are playing with and no matter the reason or excuse our health is not a casual matter and should be treated with respect.

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Portland Road Practice

Dr Shirley mak is an excellent doctor she listens and is very caring with a sunny disposition a pleasure to be seen by her

5th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Portland Road Practice

She listens to the patient, is knowledgeable, proceeds through appointments politely and efficiently.

Doctors working at The Portland Road Practice