dr-shirish-dubey

Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry
26th June 2020

Dr Deuby is just amazing. I am so sad to lose him as my rheumatologist. He always listened and always got things done in a timely manner. He had a great sense of humour and I always left his office with a smile knowing that all my worries and concerns were finally being listened to.

Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry
8th February 2020

Cannot give a review that would show the appreciation I have for this man. A wonderful Doctor and human. Not only has he, I feel, kept me alive but given constant reassurance throughout the time he treated me. A sad loss to me personally but a great addition to his new team and an absolute god send to his new patients. Good luck in whatever is your new position.

18th February 2020
Response from Dr Shirish Dubey

That's very kind; thank you. I had tried to write to all the patients before I left to say that I was moving to Oxford, but the management would not let me send it out.

Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital
21st January 2020

I met Dr Dubey back in 2012...I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease, I can't thank Dr Dubey enough for looking after me...to be fair I am a bit of a nightmare patient and Dr Dubey has been brilliant with me...very sad to lose him as my consultant

23rd January 2020
Response from Dr Shirish Dubey

That's very kind, thank you.

• Rheumatology