Dr Shilpa Patel

29th April 2015
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

Dr. Patel is simply exceptional. She not only asks all the right questions, but truly listens to the answers and makes sure that she gets to the bottom of things. She works together with the patient and doesn't hesitate to refer the patient to a specialist where justified.

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

I have been a patient at this practice for more than 40 years and have been seeing Dr S Patel for about 15. I find her sympathetic, attentive and constructive. She shows genuine concern for the health and welfare of her patients and is never dismissive. She will refer a complex health issue and reviews her own diagnosis if the initial remedy does not deal with the problem. She is always my practitioner of choice!

2nd November 2014
Written by a patient at Park End Surgery

I saw Dr Patel instead of my "normal" doctor and she really took good care of me. She listened to my problems, she showed respect for me and she took me on my word, I felt that whe believed me and did not discard me as an old women who just came to complain. Very good experience.