dr-shashank-sharma

9th August 2022

The thing that impressed me most about DR SHASHANK SHARMA was the time taken over my condition, I did not feel rushed or made to feel i was a nuisance and could not wait to get rid of me. Every aspect of my condition was examined and both my wife and my questions were answered without medical mumbo jumbo. I could also understand every word as Doctor Sharma speaks an excellent and concise English. He was also sympathetic about our financial situation due to the fact that being unable to work I had to let my private medical insurance lapse. Keep up the good work Doc.

28th February 2022

From the moment I read the word "holistic" in his profile I was hopeful he might take a broader approach to addressing my problems which he did. Dr Sharma listened very well and checked to understand that I understood his responses. I was very clear on what was going to happen next. His follow up was also very good.

16th February 2022

I met him recently about my condition and Dr Sharma as everyone said was very prompt and patient, he fully understood my condition and swiftly help me in getting my all tests sorted with different departments. I would highly recommend him.

18th October 2021

Dr Sharma was very patient and spent time to understand my questions. He is very knowledgeable in his field and gave me appropriate advice regarding my health. He is also very positive and I too felt positive after meeting him.

Written by a private patient at St Peter's Hospital
29th August 2021

Absolutely brilliant Doctor who I would unreservedly recommend to anyone. Dr Sharma is kind, caring and so knowledgeable. He has a calm, logical approach that put us all at ease and provided care and support that totally exceeded our expectations.

• Sleep medicine
  • Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

General Respiratory and Internal Medicine.

Special Interests: Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Pleural diseases, Airways diseases e.g. Asthma/COPD/Bronchiectasis, Infectious diseases e.g TB and Non-TB Mycobacterial diseases, Covid & Long Covid.

Clinical Lead for TB, Pleural diseases and ILD.

Speciality Lead for Respiratory Medicine at Ashford and St.Peter's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.

Nearest Sleep medicine specialists