dr-shashank-sharma

Dr Shashank Sharma

Written by a private patient at St Peter's Hospital
7th June 2021

Very comprehensive questioning, compassionate.

Written by a private patient at St Peter's Hospital
20th May 2021

It was a difficult time when I had health issues at my chest and the radiating leg pain. Most diagnosis were not accurate, my health issues started to worse as time passed by. My case was referred to Dr. Shashank Sharma. Within few days he analysed my health issues and shown his strong expertise in taking a call to start my treatment. He showed his great care and was always available. Each time I had a concern he gave advice and took action on my case without any delay. Now I am feeling better which is an outcome of his continuous efforts to treat me. I am grateful and wholeheartedly thankyou for all your help. You are amazing!

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
18th May 2021

Dr Sharma saw me the day after I requested an appointment. Excellent “bedside” manor, took his time during the consultation, listened to my concerns and responded to them (which was exactly what I needed as I felt rather anxious in regards to my condition). He was reassuring and attentive and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending him to my friends and family.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
29th April 2021

Dr Sharma is an excellent listener and very knowledgable which put my mind at ease. I have full confidence in him.

Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital
4th January 2021

Dr Sharma was very attentive and helped address all my concerns. He knows his area very well and is easily one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to. Very happy and mind at ease.

• Sleep medicine
  • Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

General Respiratory and Internal Medicine. Special Interests: Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Pleural diseases, Airways diseases e.g. Asthma/COPD/Bronchiectasis, Infectious diseases e.g TB and Non-TB Mycobacterial diseases, Covid & Long Covid. Clinical Lead for TB, Pleural diseases and ILD. Speciality Lead for Respiratory Medicine at Ashford and St.Peter's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.

Nearest Sleep medicine specialists