Dr Sharmila Asirdas

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th May 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

Dr Asirdas seemed interested in me as a person and was very honest in her responses to my questions. Although she was often late in her schedule it seemed to be that she was prepared to give proper consideration to her patients, and a few minutes waiting is a price worth paying for that.

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

Excellent communicator. Approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. Puts one at ease and always ready to advise, support and help or refer on to the best person who can do this.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

I took my 16 year old daughter to see Dr Asirdas and as usual she was very friendly, approachable and supportive. We had three different things to ask her and she didn't mind at all - very patient! I have seen Dr Asirdas on several occasions and have been very happy with the outcome each time - a very caring lady.

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Capelfield Surgery

Dr Asirdas has a very caring manner and I feel very comfortable when with her in the surgery

23rd February 2015
Written by a carer at Capelfield Surgery

Dr Asirdas discussed my concerns and helped me understand various options available.

« 1 2 3 4 »