Dr Shams Jassim Saleh Al Joboori

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

My Doctor has been highly effective in addressing various health challenges I have had with long term sinus problems and liver function challenges.I have had 2 successful operations and have improved my health significantly as a result of being listened to through many collaborative discussion which have improved my overall health significantly as a result of Dr Aljabooris care, knowledge, experience and effectiveness as a practitioner and indeed, whom is a nice person.My journey continues to even better health yet but my Doctor is with me on my journey which is great. I am also very grateful to all her colleagues in the practise who are a highly effective and caring team.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

As I explained what my problem was, I had the feeling Dr Shams was listening and didn't hurry me as I tried to find the right words. I was particularly touched that she followed up after the appointment to find out if it was working and I was getting better. She has a sympathetic and supportive manner.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

I wish all doctors could be like this - most helpful and attentive.

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

I would like to thank and recommend Dr Al Joboori. Dr Al Joboori was very professional and thorough throughout the consultation. She diagnosed my problem and had an ambulance rush me to hospital as immediate care was needed.